My spouse (husband/wife) is abusive toward me. Can I continue the adjustment of status green card application on my own?

In cases where a person is in a marriage where the spouse is abusive to him or her, the person may be able to continue filing for the green card without the USC Citizen or green card holders assistance or involvement. This abuse may contain many forms. So whether the abuse is emotional, mental or physical, a person may qualify. In many cases, there may be no police reports or arrests. Immigration law understands that alternative evidence may be used to prove the abuse. Speak with an experience immigration lawyer to find out your or your loved one’s rights.

Please check us out on
Instagram @gursoylawfirm
Facebook @gursoylawfirm
Twitter @gursoylaw
Tumbler @gursoylaw