How to get an Investor Visa in New York?

Posted on January 26, 2011

Individuals in the United States who are looking to invest into a business may apply for an Investor Visa, which is also known as an E2 Visa. Some common questions that are asked are the following: What type of business does it have to be? Answer: Immigration laws do not require a specific type of business. So, the type of business is entirely up to

Read more

Deportation: Immigration Court

Posted on January 11, 2011

Many clients often ask me what can I do when I am being faced with deportation? What will happen? Can I stay in the U.S.? Don’t I have rights? Do I have to be represented by a deportation immigration lawyer? These are very common concerns. Let me first begin by saying you have a right to represent yourself. However, you would be a fool to represent

Read more

Immigration and Bankruptcy NY Law Firm

Posted on January 3, 2011

Read more

preview page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 next page