I missed my court date with Immigration Court and received a removal/deprtation order. I am now married to an USA citizen. Can I apply for a green card directly with USCIS?

In most cases, someone who has been ordered removed (also known as deportation Order) by an Immigration Judge cannot then apply for a green card even if they are married subsequently to a citizen of the USA. in most cases (there are some exceptions),   A person ordinarily must first need to file a motion to reopen with the Immigration Court and have it then approved or granted by an Immigration Judge.  Thereafter, a person may then attempt to proceed with his or her adjustment of status application with USCIS.

Please check us out on
Instagram @gursoylawfirm
Twitter @Gursoylaw
Facebook @gursoylawfirm
Tumblr @gursoylaw