Waivers for Immigration

There are some individuals that may not qualify for a green card (permanent residency) because of an inadmissibility issue. This may be due to a violation of status, criminal arrest history, criminal conviction, lying, fraud and misrepresentation and many more. Did you receive a denial from Immigration (DHS) USCIS and now you need to file for a waiver (I601) or a provisional waiver (I601A)? If so, do not lose hope. With the right guidance thorough an experienced immigration lawyer (attorney), this may just be a detour or hurdle.